Table Of Contents
Where technology has helped us achieve more than we ever had before, it has also opened new doors for thieves and fraudsters. Identity theft, stealing personal bank information and online account credentials, and other similar cybercrimes have made the online world a very risky place. If that wasn’t enough, modern company policies like Bring Your Own Device are making it possible for employees to sell private company data to other. Even if they don’t use their personal devices, they can still log into company devices and get whatever data they want. Thankfully, employers can rest easy knowing there is a spy software which helps them monitor each and everything their employees do on their personal devices. Click Here to Download Now is a spy application that prides itself on being a multi-platform solution for employers who are doubtful of their employees’ loyalty.
Something about Spy Apps:
So what are spy services? These are software programs that can tap into a device and monitor its activities from the inside. This is a great way to know what is happening on a device without having to physically gain access to it. There are many scam spy software available as well, which is why this review is to help you make the right decision. Whether it is to catch a cheating spouse, monitor children, or find out which one of your employees is stealing from you, spyware like WebWatcher can help you out immensely.
A Comprehensive Feature Set:
WebWatcher gives you all the features you would expect from a spy app. These include:
- Remote access to all activity on the phone or computer.
- Keystroke logging and alerts, which allows WebWatcher to alert you in case your employees search for, or enter, certain keywords that you have specified.
- Access to website history.
- Access to text messages, call logs, and emails. This is the way in which WebWatcher can potentially relay all secret conversations of your employees’ to your own account. Information about what keywords are searched for on the internet.
- Access to IM application data. WebWatcher monitors apps like WhatsApp and Skype so you never miss a thing.
- Website and application blocking. This comes in handy when you have found out that an employee is using a certain app to send company data to someone else. WebWatcher allows you to block that app in this case.
- WebWatcher can also take a screenshot of the target device when a certain keyword is typed. Complete contact and calendar information.
- WebWatcher also gives you complete access to media files.
Why Choose WebWatcher?
The main reason for someone to choose WebWatcher over others is its multi-platform support. It can monitor phones as well as computers, which is the deciding factor for people who need an software to monitor their employees. WebWatcher’s supported platforms are iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows, and Mac. WebWatcher also provides strong customer support, as well as a money back guarantee to make its claims more believable and ensure the app is not a scam. There are many user reviews that are testimonial to the quality that this app brings.
Why Not Choose WebWatcher?
What holds WebWatcher back is its price. All the products in their line cost $99.95, which is almost double than some of the other services available. The company attributes this high price to the fact that their program is completely undetectable where other apps can be caught somehow or the other. While many users’ words act as testimonials for the app’s reputation, many other reviews suggest otherwise. WebWatcher is reported to be caught by antivirus programs and flagged as a virus. There are also some functionality issues where the app glitches and removes itself from the phone. Keeping everything in mind, we are not quite sure why WebWatcher costs as much as it does. All of its features can be had for a much lesser price in the form of other programs. However, if multi-platform support is your preference, then WebWatcher is one of the best options you have.